Very often we are so preoccupied with the destination, we forget the journey. We invite you to journey with us... Sign up to connect with Rhythm MP or follow us on facebook.com/MusicJamboree


A New Journey Each Step Of The Way

Arriving back in Malaysia, I began work by gigging and doing musical arrangements in Kuala Lumpur for some months.

Then I got a job offer from Rhythm MP as their Chief Editor and it was a new arena to step into where I get to produce music publications and reach out to many music teachers, students and musicians.

I still have an on-going mission to create more awareness and appreciation for music to encourage everyone to learn some music. Though my passion is in jazz, I advocate for the learning of all genres of music so that music student can find his/her niche. Meanwhile, performing with my jazz ensemble is a way to bring jazz appreciation to the public.

My musical journey has taken me places and brought much cheer to my life. I am still on my journey and it is a long road that never ends. Honestly, I do not know what I would be doing today if I did not do music. Though I was undecided at first, I am glad that I gave myself time to find my niche and decide what I will be most happy doing.

I have found my niche. I have found what I will be happy doing for the rest of my life. I can only hope that I will stay relevant in the music world and keep on developing my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment